Cue in the birthday chants.
But really, today’s the day of my birth. I can’t believe I’m 22! For the most part, I’m a very private person (and will continue to be), but I’m learning to put my heart on my sleeve a little more. With that being said, here are 22 things you may not know about me.
1. I’m a Capricorn (sun) and Sagittarius (moon) mix.
2. I knew 5 different dialects of Chinese + English as a kid.
3. My first name is consisted of two names, the second part being French.
4. I have been scouted by numerous modeling agencies starting from the age of 4.
5. I’m a notorious saver when it comes to money.
6. I learned how to walk properly in heels when I was 5 thanks to my mom.
7. I’m actually a tomboy who likes to dress well, but that doesn’t mean I enjoy a dress here and then.
8. The majority of the skills I excel at (i.e. writing, mobile photography) were, for the most part, self-taught.
9. I used to not like dogs because I was afraid I would get knocked down or bitten.
10. I’ve never been stung by a bee, and I wish to remain that way.
11. I say pastries funny (ask me in person).
12. I almost burnt an apartment down once.
13. I crave meaningful conversations rather than small talk.
14. I like to believe I’m both introverted and extroverted at times.
15. I’m an INTJ according to the Myers Briggs personality quiz which you can take here.
16. I’m not good at comforting people. Rather, I’m more blunt and will most likely make you cry even more.
17. I want a naked cat someday, and I shall call her Luna.
18. One of my dreams is to own a lovely apartment in Paris, France.
19. My biggest role model in the blogging industry is Chriselle Lim.
20. I try to remain detached from things I know I can easily get addicted to; once I’m hooked, it’s over.
21. I have a very, very small group of super close friends
like 1 or 2 friends. I kid, I kid. I have 3.
22. My humor is dry and sarcastic. Like Daria or Eric/Kitty from that 70’s Show, I tend to get in trouble for it.
So, that’s the gist of it! I hope you learned something new about me.
Now, it’s time to eat!